35mm slide scanning is easy with the AVidia Automatic Slide Scanner.
The AVidia Slide Scanner is ideal for fast and easy scanning of traditional 35mm slides. It consists of several standard components that are tied together by the AVidia interface box with control software. All hardware is precisely lined up at the AVidia optical bench for optimal and parallax free transfers.
All mounted 35mm slides are placed in a Kodak Slide tray and the number of slides is typed in to the AVidia control software. All slides are automatically transferred to your preferred library if you are using the Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 or similar camera software as well.
For those who have the basic components in their studio, it is only necessary to add the box and software in order to get started if you own a digital camera, slide projector, bellows and lens.
Complete system equipment list (example with Nikon DX camera)
- AVidia A/D Interface Box w. slide remote cable
- AVidia A/D Control Software w. USB cable
- Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 software w. USB cable
- AVidia Optical Line-up Bench
- Kodak S-AV 2050 slide projector w. opal glass as heat filter
- Nikon D200 or similar DX camera
- Nikon PB-6 Bellows Focusing Unit
- Nikon BR-2A reverse lens macro adapter ring
- Nikon 105 mm lens (reverse mounted)
- Nikon DR-6 Right Angle Viewfinder
- Nikon MC-22 Remote Cord with Banana Plugs
- Nikon EH-6 AC Adapter
- Image processing software such as Lightroom or Photoshop is recommended for scratch removal etc.